Voti totali: 13

SilverKitsune
z = z² + c
Orientamento: Asessuale
Genere: Demiguy / Non-binario

Qual è il tuo allineamento in D&D?

Messaggio da SilverKitsune »

Link al quiz

Premessa: non gioco a D&D, però conosco i nove allineamenti e il test mi sembrava curioso :)
Il mio risultato:
True Neutral ha scritto:Neutrality in a nutshell:
- In regard to Law vs. Chaos, neutral characters are fairly well balanced. They believe that their morality, or lack thereof, is more important than what is legal or illegal.
- In regard to good vs. evil, neutral characters tend to be somewhat selfish. They do not have a strong will to do the right thing, but they do have a conscience.
Your Alignment: "Undecided"
This alignment is suprisingly common. Even I fall into this category.
Most people assume that they are good. They follow the rules and they are nice to people most of the time. But what do we really DO to benefit society? The answer for most of us is... not much. We just play our part, and do our own thing.
Don't feel bad though. It's better than being evil.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what we do with the gift of life that makes us who we are."

MBTI: INTJ

AnDieWelt
A-frodite
Orientamento: Dinosauroafricanonotturnocon6
Genere: occhitrapiantatovicinoabrescia

Re: Qual è il tuo allineamento in D&D?

Messaggio da AnDieWelt »

C/N ftw
"Che cos'è la castità? Non è la castità una follia? Ma questa follia venne a noi e noi ad essa. Noi abbiamo offerto a questa ospite albergo e cuore: ora essa dimora in noi - e ci resti finche vuole!"

-Così parlò Zarathustra-

AnDieWelt
A-frodite
Orientamento: Dinosauroafricanonotturnocon6
Genere: occhitrapiantatovicinoabrescia

Messaggio da AnDieWelt »

Siccome temo che la gente non lo trovi più :mrgreen: permettimi di correggerti.. mi sa hai sbagliato link: http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-d-d-alignment-test
"Che cos'è la castità? Non è la castità una follia? Ma questa follia venne a noi e noi ad essa. Noi abbiamo offerto a questa ospite albergo e cuore: ora essa dimora in noi - e ci resti finche vuole!"

-Così parlò Zarathustra-

The Wayward Fox
AVENissimo
Orientamento: Demisessuale panromantic*
Genere: Genderqueer/Non-binari@ (l*i)

Messaggio da The Wayward Fox »

Neutrale Buono.
Neutrality and Good in a nutshell:
-In regard to Law vs. Chaos, neutral characters are fairly well balanced. They believe that their morality, or lack thereof, is more important than what is legal or illegal.
-Good characters believe in doing the right thing. They help others when possible, and they are usually friendly.
Your Alignment:
"Benefactor"

You are a good person, through and through. You do not always agree with the law, but you probably recognize that there is a need for order in society.
Neutral Good people believe that doing the right thing is very important; this comes first, above all else.
Ho fatto un altro test che ha decretato che fossi Caotico Buono, tuttavia. Insomma, la bontà è assicurata, la neutralità meno :lol:
« Ci sono crimini peggiori del bruciare libri. Uno di questi è non leggerli. »

Immagine

Diario di un asso grigio scuro, blog a tematica asessuale e affini.

Caos
A-frodite
Orientamento: asessuale aromantica
Genere: femmina

Messaggio da Caos »

Neutrale Buono come Fox!
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours

eirikur
A-frodite

Messaggio da eirikur »

ho giocato a D&D solo una volta, con i colleghi di ufficio.
Giocavamo una oretta in pausa pranzo.
Quando abbiamo capito che anche giocando venivano fuori tutte le magagne dei comportamenti lavorativi, abbiamo smesso :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Bakeneko
AVENissimo
Orientamento: Asessuale
Genere: ♀️

Messaggio da Bakeneko »

Io sono "legale buono".
Lawfulness and Good in a nutshell:
-Lawful characters are organized and rational. They believe that order is important, and they respect authority. They tend to be fairly rigid in their beliefs and behavior, but this is not always the case.
-Good characters believe in doing the right thing. They help others when possible, and they are usually friendly.

Your Alignment:
"Crusader"
Lawful Good, eh? I hope you're proud of yourself. It's easy to live by the rules, but not so easy to have a strong conscience. It takes a special kind of person to be able to do both and not go insane.
It's possible that you are a bit holier-than-thou, but not necessarily. At least you mean well. Way to go!
53x+m³=Ø

Harley
Membro

Messaggio da Harley »

Neutrality and Good in a nutshell:
-In regard to Law vs. Chaos, neutral characters are fairly well balanced. They believe that their morality, or lack thereof, is more important than what is legal or illegal.
Your Alignment:
"Benefactor"

You are a good person, through and through. You do not always agree with the law, but you probably recognize that there is a need for order in society.
Neutral Good people believe that doing the right thing is very important; this comes first, above all else.

Rispondi