AVEN Pamphlets

Per tutto il materiale divulgativo mediatico riguardante l'asessualità, nonché le iniziative e i progetti rivolti alla diffusione della visibilità.
Triple A
Junior
Contatta:

Messaggio da Triple A »

Spirit of the Universe ha scritto:Uhm...if I may give you a simple suggestion:

Why wasting time trying to find pictures of asexuals? It's clear there's way too much concern about privacy. However, the internet is full of royalty-free images, including headshots of people from different ethnic backgrounds.

You can find some samples here http://www.jupiterimages.com/

If the aim is to make the pamphlet look as attractive and captivating as possible, then I believe this is the simplest solution.

Spirit of the Universe
Thanks, I'll look into it. I'll have to see if any anyone has a problem with that before we can use those though.

In the mean time, here is one of the pamphelet designs we've been working on (i can't say for certain that this will be the printed version yet though). Feel free to criticize it so we can improve it.

front: The middle section of the front is the back of the pamphlet when folded. Ignore the www.asexuality.org in the bottom off of the pamphelet - i accidentally saved that along with this copy.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/ ... /front.png

back:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b344/ ... trated.png

peterpan
Mega-Mitosi

Messaggio da peterpan »

Uhm...if I may give you a simple suggestion:

Why wasting time trying to find pictures of asexuals? It's clear there's way too much concern about privacy. However, the internet is full of royalty-free images, including headshots of people from different ethnic backgrounds.

You can find some samples here http://www.jupiterimages.com/
Ma spirit non possiamo mica metterci la foto di uno sconosciuto a caso, poi ci fa causa :)
A proposito, ci pensi te a tradurre il volantino?
Questo secolo oramai alla fine
saturo di parassiti senza dignità
mi spinge solo ad essere migliore
con più volontà.
Emanciparmi dall'incubo delle passioni
cercare l'Uno al di sopra del Bene e del Male
essere un'immagine divina
di questa realtà... (F. Battiato)

Spirit of the Universe
Deus Ex Machina

Messaggio da Spirit of the Universe »

Ma che causa, quelle sono immagini royalty-free il che significa che sono già state licenziate per l'uso pubblico (ovviamente dietro compenso in denaro).

Quanto alla traduzione, penso sia il compito adatto a qualche admin :twisted:

Spirit of the Universe

peterpan
Mega-Mitosi

Messaggio da peterpan »

Eddai non fare il Pilato della situazione, mettetevi d'accordo, io vi aiuterei ma sono ignurant :lol:
con più volontà.

blueberyl
A-frodite
Orientamento: Etero-Asessuale

Messaggio da blueberyl »

Visto che nessuno di noi italiani ha fornito una foto, magari possiamo scegliere, tra le immagini royalty-free, foto di persone che ci assomigliano vagamente, tanto per dare un'idea della 'tipologia' che rappresentiamo...che ne dite?
"E' in noi un Regno che esiste ma non possediamo, ed è lo stesso che possediamo senza che esso esista"

Triple A
Junior
Contatta:

Messaggio da Triple A »

*I best switch my board language to English. Clearly i do not know the difference between Anteprima and Invia as I know I already responded to this.

Although you are more than welcome to use the posted design, I'm making some changes to this design after input from the English speaking members. You might want to check out their criticisms before you do anything with this version
http://asexuality.org/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=18352

There are also some minor typos in the posted version but since you won't be using it in English, I'm guessing the typos are probably irrelevant.

**While I won't allow my photo in our pamphlets, if you will only be distributing your pamphlets in Italy (and not north america), I'll gladly let you use a picture of me for them

blueberyl
A-frodite
Orientamento: Etero-Asessuale

Messaggio da blueberyl »

**While I won't allow my photo in our pamphlets, if you will only be distributing your pamphlets in Italy (and not north america), I'll gladly let you use a picture of me for them
That's great!Thank you :D :D :D :D :D :D !
"E' in noi un Regno che esiste ma non possediamo, ed è lo stesso che possediamo senza che esso esista"

peterpan
Mega-Mitosi

Messaggio da peterpan »

Thanks Triple A
Visto che nessuno di noi italiani ha fornito una foto, magari possiamo scegliere, tra le immagini royalty-free, foto di persone che ci assomigliano vagamente, tanto per dare un'idea della 'tipologia' che rappresentiamo...che ne dite?
Come se fosse facile trovare uno che mi somiglia :lol: :D :D
con più volontà.

Rispondi